Reason #2...to show the finished bathroom remodel (a/k/a "the remodel from hell").
Believe your eyes!!
Posted by
Beth
on Monday, April 21, 2008
I hosted a bridal shower this weekend which meant that every day since the 15th of April I have been busy cleaning, dusting, pitching and sorting. So as a homage to all my hard work I have come up with two reasons for posting these pictures. Reason #1 would be to prove that my house can actually be cleaned for a 20 minute period. Much beyond that time frame things turn pretty much return to mayhem. This particular post is more for me than anyone. It is to document that for one moment in time...my house was organized and cleaned.
Reason #2...to show the finished bathroom remodel (a/k/a "the remodel from hell").





Reason #2...to show the finished bathroom remodel (a/k/a "the remodel from hell").
0 comments:
Post a Comment