I hate this ultrasound tech.

For oh so many reasons, one of which I cannot tell you.

Great news...baby's heart appears to be normal. So...no further testing at this time. Thank the Lord!

Heart rate was 136, baby weights 1 pound, 11 ounces and measuring right at 25 weeks, 0 days.

My blood pressure was 120/80 (which for me is great) and I'm down another 3.5 pounds. At this rate I'll weigh less than I did after I delivered Lauren!

However...we got stuck with the same crappy technician that we had last month and instead of giving me 12 photos of the feet she gave me one. One photo. And even I cannot tell what the heck it is. She handed it to me and said, "Uh...well, here's one photo of the head."

Thanks, lady.

0 comments:

I drive a mini-van. I have a love/hate relationship with tax season. I adore anything kate spade. I am a mother to three children: Josh the second grader, Lauren the preschooler and Ella the toddler. This is my blog. I am Elizabeth Bricker.
 
Copyright 2009 The Brickers All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes