What Goes Up, Must Come Down

Well, a quick update on us. My laptop died a few weeks ago and today we finally broke down and bought a new one. So after spending all day updating the computer and getting our iPods correctly synched I figured I might as well break it in with a couple blog posts. And once I find my other camera...I'll post some more.

The weather has pretty much been a roller coaster around here lately. One day it's 90 and the next it's rainy and a high of 65. Last weekend was beautiful and so we figured we'd take advantage of the gorgeous October weather and do a little yard work. It was actually so warm that the kids asked if they could run through the sprinkler. Ironically, the only reason I said they couldn't was because....it was October. And running through the sprinkler, even when it's 90 out, just didn't seem right.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ella took on more of a "supervisory" role. I'm training her for upper management.

Photobucket

And a quick pic of our Mattie...who officially turned ten less than a few months ago. I do believe it's safe to say she's FINALLY out of the "puppy" phase.

Photobucket

0 comments:

I drive a mini-van. I have a love/hate relationship with tax season. I adore anything kate spade. I am a mother to three children: Josh the second grader, Lauren the preschooler and Ella the toddler. This is my blog. I am Elizabeth Bricker.
 
Copyright 2009 The Brickers All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes