Christmas Concerts

Here is my informational announcement about the kid's Christmas programs!

Josh:
Caring Corner - December 9th at 6:30.
Wilkins - I called the school to double check and apparently they are not having an evening performance. They are having a school sing-a-long on December 7th at 9:00; however, I'm not sure it is open to the public.


Lauren:
Little Lambs - They have recently changed the orginially scheduled time due to smaller class sizes. So instead of it being on Tuesday, it is now on Monday, December 13th at 7:15. Since that's Ella's regular bedtime....this should be fun.

Come one, come all!!

0 comments:

I drive a mini-van. I have a love/hate relationship with tax season. I adore anything kate spade. I am a mother to three children: Josh the second grader, Lauren the preschooler and Ella the toddler. This is my blog. I am Elizabeth Bricker.
 
Copyright 2009 The Brickers All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes